Health Direct AminoSculpt Medical -Grade Collagen Peptides, Smooth Mango Sugar-Free 30 fl oz
What are AminoSculpt® Sugar-Free Liquid Collagen Peptides?
AminoSculpt® Sugar-Free is the original anti-aging collagen peptide supplement. It is the only Type 1 Collagen backed by over 35 years of medical use and clinical research. Plus, it's the first liquid collagen with NO sodium benzoate.
Around the age of 30, your body’s ability to produce collagen diminishes. You feel and see the effects of this collagen deficiency every day in the mirror. As the years go by, wrinkles form, skin dries, hair thins and dulls, nails become brittle, joints stiffen, and your body loses its muscle tone and shape. Aging is collagen loss.
But AminoSculpt Sugar-Free can help. 90% of your body’s collagen is Type 1 – and every serving of AminoSculpt Sugar-Free provides you with a highly concentrated dose of pure, rapidly absorbable, dipeptides and tripeptides from Type 1 Collagen. The amino acids in these peptides are precisely what your body needs to build and maintain healthy collagen, so you can look and feel younger than ever.
102 Million Doses. 35 Years. 4,700 Health Professionals. AminoSculpt® Sugar-Free contains the original medically-used Type 1 collagen peptides. This liquid collagen protein is enzymatically hydrolyzed for maximum absorption, is made from certified grass-fed collagen and contains only non-GMO ingredients. It's great for weight management, beauty, and joint health.
How Can AminoSculpt® Sugar-Free Collagen Peptides Benefit You?
- Supports weight loss by maintaining lean muscle, which boosts your metabolism, and aiding satiety*
- Promotes fuller hair, smoother and firmer skin, and stronger nails*
- Supports healthy joints and cartilage*
- Promotes enhanced recovery and tissue repair*
- Promotes better sleep*
Why are AminoSculpt® Sugar-Free Liquid Collagen Peptides Superior?
- The Original Medical-Grade Collagen: AminoSculpt Sugar-Free contains the only Type 1 Collagen backed by 30 years of medical use and clinical research. These collagen peptides are time-tested and have been used by over 4,700 health professionals including surgeons, doctors, and nutritionists.
- Pure Type 1 Collagen: AminoSculpt Sugar-Free contains only collagen protein and nothing more. Some liquid proteins “spike” their formulas with whey, casein, soy, or free-form amino acids to increase the protein content, we don’t.
- Highly Concentrated: AminoSculpt Sugar-Free contains 16,000 mg of collagen peptides in every serving. This is 8 times the collagen per serving found in standard chews, and more than 2 times the collagen per serving of the most popular collagen powder.
- Perfectly Hydrolyzed: Unlike most companies, we hydrolyze our own collagen for AminoSculpt Sugar-Free with a proprietary fruit enzyme process that was patented. We’ve perfected this process over the past 30 years, so you can be sure you’re getting the absolute best liquid collagen protein, every time.
- Rapidly Absorbed: The dipeptides and tripeptides in AminoSculpt Sugar-Free have low molecular weights; this means your body absorbs them quickly and completely. Better absorption yields better results.
- Sugar-free(1), gluten-free, dairy-free and hypoallergenic
- No artificial sweeteners, flavors, or colors
- Certified Ko Kosher
- Certified Grass-Fed Collagen
- High in protein (16 grams per ounce)
- Convenient and ready-to-use with no mixing, or water required to swallow a ton of pills, tablets, or chews
|Serving Size: 2 Tablespoons (1 Fl Oz/30 mL)
Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Protein (from Collagen)||16||g||32%|
|*Daily Value (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet. **Daily Value (DV) not established.|
- Other Ingredients:CollaPure™ [proprietary enzymatically hydrolyzed collagen peptides (certified grass-fed bovine)], filtered water, glycerin, malic acid, natural mango flavor, phosphoric acid, stevia [Stevia rebaudiana extract (leaf)] and polylysine.
- Contains: Ingredients derived from an animal source (bovine).
- Contains NO: Gluten, sugar, soy, dairy, whey, egg, fish, shellfish, pork, tree nuts, sodium benzoate, or artificial sweeteners, colors or flavors.
Natural Amino Acids from Peptides (16,000 mg)
- Collagen-Specific: Hydroxyproline and Hydroxylysine
- Essential: Lysine, Leucine, Valine, Threonine, Phenylalanine, Isoleucine, Methionine, and Histidine
- Conditionally Essential: Glycine, Proline, Glutamic Acid, Arginine, Tyrosine, and Cystine
- Non-Essential: Alanine, Aspartic Acid, and Serine
- Pure Collagen: Each serving contains 16 grams of readily usable amino acids from enzymatically hydrolyzed collagen protein. No other protein sources are used.
- Enzymatic Hydrolysis: AminoSculpt is made with natural ingredients and enzymes (not acids like other collagens), so its color, taste, and thickness may vary slightly.
- Production:AminoSculpt was formulated and is manufactured in the United States in a GMP-Registered facility inspected by the US Food and Drug Administration.
- UPC: 814599002174
- As a Dietary Supplement: Take two Tablespoons (1 Fl Oz/30 mL) daily at bedtime, with or without water. For best results, drink six to eight glasses of water daily. Maximum benefits are experienced when AminoSculpt is taken for at least 90 days (although most users notice certain benefits within a few weeks).
- To Increase Results: An extra serving can be taken daily at any time.
- For Optimal Weight Loss and Sleep Benefits: Take AminoSculpt on an empty stomach at bedtime.
- For Added Protein and Nutritional Support: An extra serving can be taken daily at any time.
- For Energy: An extra serving can be taken daily upon rising or at any time during the day.
- To Build Muscle: Take an additional serving daily between meals. Or, take 1 serving before and after your workout. If you take a post-workout recovery shake you can mix AminoSculpt into it. Ideally, the additional serving of AminoSculpt should be taken immediately after exercise, and then followed 20-30 minutes later by your post-workout shake.
- For Exercise Recovery: Take an additional serving immediately after your workout (and still take the regular bedtime dose). If you have a post-workout recovery shake you can mix AminoSculpt into it. Ideally, the additional serving of AminoSculpt should be taken immediately after exercise, and then followed 20-30 minutes later by your post-workout shake.
- To Support Skin and Tissue Repair: Take an additional serving daily. For increased results, take 1,000 mg of Vitamin C (we recommend Emergen-C®) with both servings.
Other Usage Notes
- Use with Other Supplements: AminoSculpt Sugar-Free can be taken with other supplements.
- Mixing: AminoSculpt Sugar-Free can be taken with any liquid (but for weight loss only with water and take at bedtime on an empty stomach).
- CAUTION: KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. As with any supplement, infants, children, and pregnant or nursing mothers should consult with their healthcare provider before using. Not to be used as a sole source of nutrition.
- Do not refrigerate (the supplement will thicken and be difficult to pour from the bottle).
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Use within 3 months after opening the bottle.
Notes: (1) AminoSculpt Sugar-Free is not a reduced calorie supplement.
Customers also viewed